Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Amazing And Unique Medolls.


Hello. My name is Lyla. I'm the writer for unique medolls. If you want to be in this blog. Please send my a f/r saying you want to be in this blog. I will deicde whether or not. I will post weekly. So I'll do weekly medolls. I'm iluvnewmoon in stardoll.



At the moment big eyes, like mine is in style along with the greyish skin tone and superstar hair. Mole art is also fashionable too and makes the medoll look much more elegant.


This is the classical elegant medoll. One of my all time favourites. Usually the elegant style is shown to be will very little makeup with high class jewelery. However using an elegent bow with plain but bold makeup also gives this medoll a certain elegance.



This medoll is very, very unique, she's used, stars and tears to create big manga eyes.  Manga eyes which you can buy from Sunny-Panda also the lip piercings too. It's simple with the hair but makes the rest of the detail stand out more. I really like this medoll, just for its unique quailty, and creativity.

2 comments:

  1. i totally like your blog and i want to be in your blog !! i change stardoll styles every month but this month i have a very unique style and i want it to be on your blog !! :) my name on stardoll is : ZoiLovesU !! please check my style before i change it again !! thank you for your time :) !!

    ReplyDelete