Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Amazing and Unique Medoll #2


Hello and welcome again to this weeks unique and amazing medolls. This week I'll be showing you how to get my medolls look.
This is my medoll, a complete change from last weeks. Now if you like this look. I'll tell you what to do.








1:First have a blank medoll.
2:Copy the mole art if you wish too.
3:Add the black tear drops onto the medolls eyes.


Like that. >>>


4: Once added the black tear drops, out line the eyes in eyeliner.

5:Add more tear drops.


Now your doll should look like this.    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

6: Then add white eyeshadow above the eyes.


After just add blush, lipstick and hair dye, change the hair style or skin tone to make it different and add acessories too.

Thank you. And I hope you enjoyed this weeks Amazing and Unique Medoll's Issue #2

1 comment: